Stereo Hearts




I'm back with my new life ★
Thursday 26 July 2012 | 03:14 | 0 Students

// Assalamualaikum and Hye There //

Still remember me guys? I'm back with my new life ;) Actually , this is my old blogger. I'm just edit to make my blogger look new. Thank you to my beloved friends cuz helping me to make my blogger look beautiful and simple. Blogger baru , azam mesti baru jugak right ? Yeah, and finally this month I doesn't have "CRUSH" anymore :P I'll try to forget all things about him. And liyaa berjaya jugak.


Maybe after this, I don't want to love someone (boys) anymore. Not untill adult. Liyaa nak fokus pada pelajaran sepenuhnya. Insyaallah :D Haa , about pelajaran? Yeahh, so far so good. You know what? English's mark i got 73% in my class. I am the top three. *kembang semangkuk* tak sangka markah boleh naik sebegitu. Yeah, i know my marks tak A++ but i try my best. 


And azam seterusnya........Liyaa nak belajar bersungguh-sungguh untuk berjaya and dapat masuk asrama like Ayna humyra :3 Actually, benda tuh dah lama liyaa impikan. But, nasib tak menyebelahi liyaa. So now, simpan impian untuk dijadikan kenyataan suatu hari nanti. Insyaallah yeah? Amin.







| Newer Post